Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Wendy's Training Video: Cold Drinks



While the Wendy's Grill Skills training video has long been the stuff of legend among corporate infotainment enthusiasts, it wasn't till recently (yesterday, in fact) that I became aware of this lost gem:



Not unlike "Grill Skills", this piece offers some real innovation in the genre of artisinal hip hop. Thanks to Mike Rylander for bringing it to my attention.

I found some other work in the "related videos" column which I could share with you-- I have, however, chosen not to do so. Sometimes I watch this stuff so you don't have to.

It makes me wonder, though, how much of this material from the VHS era lies dormant, neglected, left behind by the digital rapture. It haunts me.

Mike Hallenbeck home page + contact

No comments:

Post a Comment